Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Reply to Recommended Reading

So, it turns out a former classmate of mine has been working in the field of autism since he graduated college. He offered to make a few "virtual introductions" to autism groups in our area, always appreciated, and asked if I was interested in his group's recommended reading list.

I always enjoy a good book. I really do. It is helpful to get as much information as possible. I replied of course, that this has been a real education for me. But, as I explained to him, I have the order of study all jumbled. I feel as if I'm completing a long internship for my PhD while simultaneously studying for a Bachelors degree in ASD related issues. And who knows, in the next ten years or so, I might earn enough of an education to qualify as being the Master of something.

2 comments:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again – taking your RSS feeds also, Thanks.

    aroma essential oils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog